Incarnation

Hello gentlemen of this universe, I am a man from India, a person who lives in a state called West Bengal and my home is a small town called Asansol on the borders of Bengal and Jharkhand, a state above West Bengal in the Indian map previously a part of Bihar which again is a state above Jharkhand. Anyways speaking about me, I am currently residing in a capital city of West Bengal named Kolkata, rechristened from Calcutta as the British had named it during their days of dominance and inhabitation, this city is big in dimensions, area, establishments and human population unlike my small home town which is 1/10 of this Kolkata city, although big the sentiments of this city never touches or dares to merge with the thoughts of my home town, the childhood days, the schooling screams and playgrounds all in my home town, far away from this polluted and mean city named Kolkata, where only professionals and politicians can reside and live peacefully. Speaking of peaceful this city never portrays a single second which is peaceful as written in the dictionary, don't know which one you read, I read Oxford's, this city knows how to fill owns stomach and steal the morsel assigned to a poor little kid...one day I will say that this city is a monster which has stolen my days which yearns me in my hometown, cut it, why one day, its today that I am saying that this city is licking on my burns which I am being subjected by the pains of this city, truly PROFESSIONAL and utterly emotionless...this city will never ever look at my soul with pity and comfort but subject my day ahead to skin myself and think when will I go back to my home and sit on a bench relaxed and freaking with one of my friends....give me back God my life again...

Comments

Unknown said…
very true indeed...u know smtims i feel dat dat im stuck in dis musty..conjusted....awful city called kolkata...n wonder y r we punishd like dis:(.....well done sir!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The tyred life

Fibre

আজ বিন্দু কাল বিসর্গ